Point me in the right direction please. Help!

krewshu11

Solid State Member
Hey recently started my first custom comp.
mobo: Asus p8b75-m/csm
pro: intel i3 dual core
hd: 1tb 7500 rpm
pow: 450 watt
os: Windows 8, but will be going back to windows 7 soon
graphics card: NEEDED
ram: 4gb but will be 8gb when I purchase the g-card

Can anyone give me some ideas of a good g-card to play newer games on, decently. One thats suitable for the system I have because I wont be upgrading for a lil bit . I would've got an i5 but the i3 price was better, take that necessary cheapness into consideration plz . This is a budget beginning. All respects

Preciate that sir, it has been written, so it shall be

Well you know what lets take this post a step farther, does anyone have any good suggestions for ANYTHING at all for my computer just to help performance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your computer as it sits is good enough to game. You just need a decent GPU and 8GB of RAM.
The only other thing I could tell you to do is up your GPU budget and get an SSD.

good to know man good to know, once I get that g card and 2nd 4gb stick ill go on canyourunit.com and see what I can run. What do you think? Skyrim-able? def not far cry 3. Bioshock infinite maybe?

Any game on the market at least medium settings. Do not use that website as it's crap. All it does is compare your system to the system requirements and tells you based on that.

If you upgrade the graphics, I would also look at upgrading the PSU as most of them require higher wattage then what you currently have.

hey I appreciate all the help guys, Im restless till Friday but as soon as I get everything in and running ill let yall know how things are going. Only thing is my level of patience is weak so I have to find somewhere around here that has the gpu lol.

*edit*
well I solved that real quick, no one around has it lol so I guess I will be letting you guys know how it is next week because I can only order it. I also have to see if it will fit in this case I have.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom