Last time I post about system hangs.

FoxiStatis

Baseband Member
I've replaced the mobo, hard drive, and the power supply. I've tested the RAM no errors. Basically what happens is I get a horrible system hang, my mouse will stop moving, i can't type, things are lagging along, but if i'm in skype or on Youtube the entire system will freeze, but the sound will continue. I have no idea what to do and i'm stumped. My Dad whos been working with computers ever since he was a kid is also stumped. I've formatted my system 6 times, I've even put Ubuntu on it, it still freezes. I don't know what it is please help. :mad:

My computer is using a wireless mouse, and a wired keyboard. But I've had the same issue with other keyboards and mice, when I meant system hangs, i meant the windows are fragmented and things refuse to process anything almost, then it picks it up again.

I've replaced the mobo, hard drive, and the power supply. I've tested the RAM no errors. Basically what happens is I get a horrible system hang, my mouse will stop moving, i can't type, things are lagging along, but if i'm in skype or on Youtube the entire system will freeze, but the sound will continue. I have no idea what to do and i'm stumped. My Dad whos been working with computers ever since he was a kid is also stumped. I've formatted my system 6 times, I've even put Ubuntu on it, it still freezes. I don't know what it is please help. :mad:
My suggestion would be to see if these issues happen when you use the IGP instead of a separate graphics card.
I had similar issues with these Nvidia 6200 graphics cards working in a windows 7 x64 environment. In that case, it was all driver-related problems, hence why you've replaced almost all of your hardware but yet the problem persists.

Is there any way to test my GPU for this I can't really take my brothers since his is much more expensive than mine, and he doesn't like sharing :/

Back
Top Bottom