Looking to buy a half decent pc

Once you get in to PC gaming with a decent machine you wont go back honestly. Don't be discouraged from building as it isn't as hard as it seems in the least. You get a much better deal building yourself.

Actually, I am making a video today on how to build a PC. I'm going to try to be as thorough as possible.

Stock cooler comes with TIM.

TIM?

Stock cooler or CPU Heatsink comes pre-applied with thermal? If so, SWEET!
if not and you mean it should be in the box somewhere then... mine didn't.

EDIT:

Thanks for all the messanges guys. I dont really want to build one myself unless i really have to is there anything out there pre built that is any good. ive never really done pc gaming before so dont know how much i will use it dont really know what to do.

You could but they are very expensive and no pre-build will ever be as good or cheap as making one yourself. PP helped pick out parts for my first PC and I am quite happy with em. I am with you that it is very intimidating when you think of putting a PC together, so I had 2 friends help me out.

As I watched them put it together though, it really wasn't that bad. Most of it was plug this here, plug this there...
The only 3 things you would need to worry about is grounding yourself or making sure you don't create a static shock.
Handle CPU with care when placing down.
Have the instruction booklets open to the diagrams to help you figure out what part of motherboard is what to help out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom