Looking to buy a half decent pc

Britton1992

Beta member
Last edited:
Both of those are terrible and you will not be able to game with decent settings on either machine.

What is your max budget and what games are you looking at playing?

Thanks for the help if i was to get all that stuff is it hard to build i have never been inside a computer so wouldent know where to start

No it's not hard at all. There are plenty of tutorials, guides, and videos to put a PC together.

The PSU is already installed in the case, so all you would need to do is install the motherboard spacers, put the CPU in the socket, install the stock cooler, put the motherboard in the case, hook up the 24pin and 4pin power connectors, hook up the front panel cables and USB header, install the RAM into the motherboard, install the HDD and hook up its cables, insert and hook up the DVD drive, and finally install the GPU.

Make sure you have the instructions for the parts open and next to you while you do it as well. It explains what part or port is what. Also, don't forget the thermal paste...cause I forgot mine =/

Thanks for the help if i was to get all that stuff is it hard to build i have never been inside a computer so wouldent know where to start

to build a computer, literally all you have to do is put a square peg in a square hole and a round peg in a round hole. then put a CD in and click next a few times and then click install... truly is that easy... you got this bro! :cool:

Thanks for all the messanges guys. I dont really want to build one myself unless i really have to is there anything out there pre built that is any good. ive never really done pc gaming before so dont know how much i will use it dont really know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom