Hello World

malliketh

Beta member
Hey guys,
I am Malliketh. Technology has been something that has been propelling me since a few years now and this forum is just the perfect place to talk to people who don't think I speak gibberish and my knowledge and talks about the geek stuff makes sense.
I am 17 year old, footballer, skater, non - biased between Android and iOS as it's the most controversial topic and I write for my blog : My War with Entropy

Hello again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome!
I thought the most controversial was NVIDIA and AMD O_O

I'd say the Android v iOS has probably passed that up especially since so many more people use portable devices now-a-days. A lot of people don't care what's in their computer as long as it works. But more people care about and use smartphones especially now. :) Just my opinion.

I'd say the Android v iOS has probably passed that up especially since so many more people use portable devices now-a-days. A lot of people don't care what's in their computer as long as it works. But more people care about and use smartphones especially now. :) Just my opinion.

Well, Nvidia and AMD has always been at war but I believe smartphone provide is with a higher level of confusion and with the rate of innovation we currently experiencing it is the Android and iOS fighting for the first place.
Again, just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom