apple alternative

raverx3m

Daemon Poster
my wife is hell bent on getting an apple laptop.
when i ask why she says because its cool...
she doesnt know any difference and mostly wants it because she got washed by stupid commercials.

she uses windows and knows how to use it.. anyway

for about 800 dollars are there any laptops that would catch her eye?

light color case and slim design
closet to apple better lol.
i fix her (and everyone elese) computers when they download crap on it and i never used apple and never will so i cant help her with fixing any issues.

if i can find her a laptop that looks somewhat close to apple by shape/color/ etc

one thing i do like about apple is the charger plug. dont know why windows laptops still trying to stick with the old ass plug design that breaks all the time.

i wanted to get lenovo thinkpad since i ve used those with great sucess but they are usually not very eye catching.

I would look at the samsung laptop lines. The nice ones go between $800-$1000. They are sleek and powerful.

Does she want a MacBook Air? The ASUS ZenBook Prime looks a lot like the MBA. Samsung Series laptops are good too.

I'm not sure if there are any new ones, but you might want to take a look at the HP Envy 15.

the sony viao range for me is at time the closest to a mac, and I feel they have better build quality, and better hardware for less price
go check out the E series she might like those, and they can come in girly colours as well lol

thanks everyone. im gonna try to find some girly ones.
she wanted an iphone also since her sister just got one lol wtf. why do girls just blindly follow other people without even simple research to see if its better or not.

Nothing wrong with Apple products ;) although I did get that a lot when I worked with Apple. Personal preference is really the only factor IMO :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom