Help me get the maximum cooling out of this case!

Okay, so this set up will do me well? Maxed out settings and a decent frame rate for like Battlefield 3? Crysis 1 2 3 on full graphics, as well as Far Cry 3? If i will run into issues, i can probably save up a bit more or so? i want to avoid conflicts

I want to achieve atleast 40 frames. I am sure I can do that at 1600x900. since a vid i saw of somebody running at 2360 or what ever resolution was getting 25 consistent frames

ALSO MOST IMPORTANTLY, because I want to learn.

Why would the i5 running at a lower mhz then the AMD quad fx cpu at 4.0mhz run a lot better and faster ? and all that jazz. i want a legit answer for once because most people never can explain.

AWESOME! I am so stoked. PPM dude you are AWESOME. You have seriosuly helped me out so much. I would pay you to put the pc together for me and ship it to me so I can pay you but im poor =[ lol I will def go to ur help in the future for other problems and questions. You are awesome.

Hey PPM, do I NEEEDDD a over 100 dollar motherboard? I dont need any fancy features, since I only run one graphics card. Is their much of a difference?

I see what you are saying. Gosh man, just because I am on such a tight budget I am close to just going AMD just because its cheaper. I hate being impatient. But I do want to achieve over 40 frames with my PNY Geforce GTX 660 card!

Back
Top Bottom