VGA card help

I'm not familiar with sites that will ship to your location so you'll need to be more specific ;)

Is that 450 total, or 650ti plus 450. You wont get a whole computer overhaul plus graphics for 450.

i only want to buy mother board and cpu and vga i have withering els . It doesn't matter which shop ships to Hungary i just want to know witch is the best price and value items to buy.

you will need to upgrade your ram as well. new motherboards require a new kind of ram; ddr3.

i am sorry, but i am not familiar with any shops that ship to hungary.

i would look for intel atx size motherboards made by Asus, any ram of ddr3 speed 1600, and an intel 1155 type cpu.

i only want to buy mother board and cpu and vga i have withering els . It doesn't matter which shop ships to Hungary i just want to know witch is the best price and value items to buy.
Yea I know, but 450 wont go far in buying new MB/CPU/RAM and GPU together.

You need shops that ship there, as linking to a place like Newegg wont matter as prices will be different. I can make you something that could be 450 USD for us but could be 600 to you.

Its enough if you write me some parts that will do and i will search them in Hungarian stores i can buy everything here as well i just don't really know what to buy. :)

Back
Top Bottom