new gaming case

reggie2013

Solid State Member
Hi there i was wondering if i could have suggestions choosing a new gaming case
i dont have anything in perticuler in mind just a good all round case with lots of space and im also going with a uv green kinda theme.. any new cool cases come out lately anyone knows about?

thanks in advance :cool:

Fractal Design is coming out with their new Arc Midi R2 Case soon. its a pretty awesome case. i am going to be receiving one from them to do a review of in the next few days, and it will be released in early march. probably my favorite case on the market right now... check it out

Arc Midi R2 - Fractal Design

Arc Midi R2 High Performance Case Walkthrough - YouTube

honorable mentions...

Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Black Pearl Silent ATX Mid Tower Case - Newegg.com
Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Gunmetal Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com
this one has a military green theme that might go well with your new theme
Corsair Vengeance Series C70 Military Green Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com
Corsair Carbide Series 400R Graphite grey and black Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Gaming Case - Newegg.com

love the case! only downside it i think the front is abit to plain but fixable the design is lovely really like how the drive chassies twist and come out because i wanted to mount those air cooled seprate ones,it gives you alot of options for water cooling also, 10/10 for design :) any idea how much one of these would set me back?

Not below $100, probably just above. $109+-

I am going to be modding the top of the review sample i get to put a 360mm 45mm thick rad in the top, and i am going to put my 240mm 60mm thick radiator in the front.... all internally. i am going to be using a bitfenix fan controller to control the fans, when im just ideling, im going to program it to turn off the fans on 360mm rad, then when i start to game and the fans on the rad will turn on. im pretty excited about it. ill be cooling my sig rig...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom