i cant believe this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
i was gonna get a Abit AV8 Motherboard but i went to their Offical Abit Forum and Found out... with the AV8 motherboard for the AGP slot to work you had to install Windows XP plus SP2 then install the Motherboard drivers which included AGP driver for the AGP slot to work. ive never heard of this i heard of installing SP2 for your USB's to work but never something on the motherboard to work thats crap.

I don't think thats true. I know people with the AV8 that didn't have to install SP2 for the USB or the AGP to work. It may need SP1 for USB, but nothing needs SP2 as of now.

my point is, since when did it take a Service pack to make something work on your motherboard. thats my point.

no i won't.. i have the Old 2002 version of Windows XP pro where you have to upgrade or Download the Servicepacks and im on 56k... so i really cant have a Service Pack.

Not true. I have some copies of XP right next to me with nothing from windows update yet, still from the day they started selling them.

And the keys still work just fine no matter how many times they are used.

there are some mobo's that the usb will not work untill you put in sp1..as of now im not sure what sp 2 does! but create a major cluster &$&^% .... like dx9 did! dx9a and up are ok !
after owning an abit mobo..still wondering ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom