Assembling new PC

not going to happen.

the cheapest no brand parts might barely make it, and even then it wouldnt be a 'gaming' computer.

do you need windows 7/8? because then it really isnt going to happen.

Please suggest assembling a NEW PC under $400

Excluding - Case, keyboard, mouse, monitor. Just the internal part.

Preference - Intel processor.

Purpose - Gaming (Not hardcore)

Please let me know from Fry's Home Electronics | Computer Parts & Accessories, Software, Games, TVs, Cameras - Frys.com as I will be buying from here.

Thanks.
Fry's online inventory is usually different from what they have available in the store so even if we were able to make a rig and link the parts you have about a 40% chance of buying the parts in store. If you are going to order off the site and do pickup then you might as well order off Newegg.

I second the last comment, you wont get a feasible gaming rig for 400 bucks.

Do you have a microcenter available to you? I built my i5 3570k with asus board and 16gb of memory for 370 out the door.

Just mobo/chip/memory. He said he doesn't need case, not sure if he needs a psu and hdd. An i3 setup with only 8gb should come in well under 300 and leave room for a decent psu and hard drive.

Still need a GPU of some sort though and the OS. Also, when I went to MC they didn't exactly have cheap stuff really. Their sales are good, but you have to catch them at the right time.

Ya, microcenter is usually really only great for processor deals. They are running a deal right now where you get 50 bucks off of a 3570k and motherboard package.

Thank you everyone for your comments.

I just want to know about internal components

NO - Case, OS, Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse.

Just - Motherboard, RAM, HDD, DVD, GPU (hope so), PSU, Fans (if any extra needed or cooling supply).

I want atleast an i5. If its not possible under $400, then may be little up. My budget is really tight.

Thanks, Everyone

Back
Top Bottom