Want new Computer case

I have read nightmares about 200mm fans and most are proprietary to their cases, so if anybody else is reading this thread....be sure to get a Cooler Master 200mm fan for your Cooler Master case because another brand fan won't fit right. I have USB 3 thumb drives, the first one lasted about 3 months and then I lost the damn thing so I immediately went out and got another USB 3 thumb drive, they are faster even in USB 2 ports on my case.
When I stated that I haven't made the jump....I ment adding USB 3 ports to my case, my mobo does not support USB 3 so I would have to get a pci-e card

I have read nightmares about 200mm fans and most are proprietary to their cases, so if anybody else is reading this thread....be sure to get a Cooler Master 200mm fan for your Cooler Master case because another brand fan won't fit right. I have USB 3 thumb drives, the first one lasted about 3 months and then I lost the damn thing so I immediately went out and got another USB 3 thumb drive, they are faster even in USB 2 ports on my case.
When I stated that I haven't made the jump....I ment adding USB 3 ports to my case, my mobo does not support USB 3 so I would have to get a pci-e card
That's where I was going with the NZXT fans. I want to put 2 of theirs on this case but because of the way those are I can't. I suppose I could just mod the screw holes but I know not everybody likes doing that.

The dust filters are very important to me, my house is so dusty(yes I do clean the inside of my computer every 3 months or so) It looks nice to(my preference)

I will look around a little more

Dust filters don't help much. Every PC case I own besides one has dust filters. Unless you cover every little crack and hole that isn't filtered you will get a ton of dust.

A case I'm looking at when I decide to build hopefully and about 6 months is the Antec Eleven Hundred. I have the 200 right now and it does a great job of cooling as long as you add quality fans, Has 4 120mm and one 140mm on the top The Eleven Hundred has a window on the side where mine has a fan but has one where it seems to be under the motherboard on the right side of the case, also has usb 3.0 on the front. Antec Eleven Hundred Black Super Mid Tower Computer Case - Newegg.com
Just looked at a video on it and wow it has many more places for fans than I thought. Take a look.
Newegg TV: Antec Eleven Hundred Black Super Mid Tower Computer Case Overview - YouTube
Dauntae

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom