Dark Knight Nighthawk Edition fans.

Dalinkwent726

Baseband Member
Okay guys normally I wouldn't bug the forum for something like this but I have searched high and low and I can not find out how to get a 2nd fan with the Dark Knight Nighthawk SD1283. I Googled it and came up with zilch, I even went to the Xigmatek website and can't seem to find it there either, I asked some folks on Youtube as well and still nothing. If anybody can help me out I would really appreciate it as my build is finally coming to an end and this would be a "cherry" on top ( I put that in quotations because I know some folks wouldn't consider air cooling a cherry LoL) Thanks as always =)

ive ghetto rigged mounting a second fan to a cooler before... rubber bands, hot glue gun, paper clips double sided tape... get creative man!

Anywhere that sells fans.
Newegg.com
Performance-pcs.com

Look for a 120mm fan. If you have the stock Xig fan on it then you can buy another one.
But doesn't it have to be the same fan?? What if they are putting out different CFM? Also the fan that comes with it has a white l.e.d on it and putting a diferent fan on the other side would look funny imo. That's why I asked the forum, mainly because you seem to know where to get any and everything.

They don't have to be the same fan for it to be effective because you're still pushing air. These aren't top notch fans so things like static pressure don't mean much.

As for cosmetics, that's up to you to figure out what direction you go.
Here are your options.
Xigmatek120x25mm Fans : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come
Xigmatek 120mm LED Fan : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

I believe this one comes on your heatsink. All it took was 5 seconds to look in their options.
Xigmatek "XLF Series" 120mm LED Fan Cooler - White Products Model: XLF-F1254 [XLF-F1254] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

They don't have to be the same fan for it to be effective because you're still pushing air. These aren't top notch fans so things like static pressure don't mean much.

As for cosmetics, that's up to you to figure out what direction you go.
Here are your options.
Xigmatek120x25mm Fans : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come
Xigmatek 120mm LED Fan : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come

I believe this one comes on your heatsink. All it took was 5 seconds to look in their options.
Xigmatek "XLF Series" 120mm LED Fan Cooler - White Products Model: XLF-F1254 [XLF-F1254] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come
Thanks, I have seen these fans on the Xigmatek website but I thought they were different fans since they put out different CFM then the one that comes with the heatsink. The fan that comes with it puts out around 90 cfm, and these put out roughly 61, but if that doesn't make a difference then these fans will work. I just thought I would be able to find a fan that would specifically say it was for the Dark Knight Nighthawk. Thanks again for your help PP.

Back
Top Bottom