Upgrading my monitor!

Sean W.

Fully Optimized
Whats up guys,

Some of you may know i just upgraded my graphics card from an evga gtx 680 to an evga 690. I did this because i wanted to upgrade my monitor from a 1080P model toa 1440P model. Well the time has come, im upgrading!

So this is the monitor I just got in november on black friday:

Amazon.com: LG E2742V 27-Inch Widescreen 1080p LED LCD Monitor with HDMI Input: Computers & Accessories

This is the Monitor im upgrading to!

27" IPS LED 1440x2560 monitor from microcenter
AURIA EQ276W 27" IPS LED Monitor EQ276W - Micro Center

but i found it used for $250 shipped :D I just sent the guy the money, so hopefully ill be getting it within the next week! :cool:

I checked it out in the store, they had it hooked up to a mac so i didnt really know what to do, but it looked awesome. bezel wasnt huge, color was awesome, it wasnt crazy thick. i was very impressed. i read probably 10 full reviews, 4 videos and read all the testimonials on microcenters site. im confidant with my purchase.

and for $250 shipped... cant beat that! and the guy says it has zero dead pixels and no bleeding!

Yea, and the dude who sold me the 470s sent me video and pics of them working perfect ;)

Not saying you wont have a perfect product, just for that price I would be suspicious. Anybody going from a regular TN panel to a low tier IPS would be impressed anyways lol.

Samsung and Dell use Samsung panels. So unless LG and Apple use Samsung (irony alert) panels then I doubt they all use the same. LG are known to use crap Korean panels.

Dead Pixel URGENT!!!!!!

Is this a software related issue or hardware? My friend and i have windows 8 installed
and on the same say we got this happening to our machine. What could cause this?

I hooked up an AVG cable to my tv and it shows quite fine, then i did screen shot using print screen and the white part didnt showed up in the screen shot.

I am on the verge of reinstalling my operating system to windows 7 prior thinking that might solve the problem..... can someone help me with this issue i want to know if my screen has to be replaced or if there is a software that can resolved this..... or should i go on with the process of putting back windows 7 on my computer.

Reply ASAP URGENT!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG-20130329-00165.jpg
    IMG-20130329-00165.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG-20130329-00166.jpg
    IMG-20130329-00166.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom