Price this System

bpm55

In Runtime
Hello Everyone,

I am thinking of possibly selling my PC I built. I was wondering what price to put it at. The components are listed below.

CPU: I5-3570K
PSU: CORSAIR 650TX
MOBO: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA
RAM:GeIL EVO Veloce Series 8GB
GPU: EVGA SSC GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB
SSD: Intel 520 Series 120gb
HDD: 740 WD
Monitor: Acer H233H
OS: Fresh Install of Either Windows 8 or Windows 7 with Office Pro 2010
Logitech Keyboard and Mouse both wireless can be added if it would help.

I wasn't sure where to put this post so if the mods can adjust the location that would be great.

Please let me know your thoughts on pricing this build. I am looking to by a motorcycle and selling this would be a great down payment.

Last edited:
I was thinking of posting on Craigslist for $800-$850 so I could hopefully get $700-$750 where would you suggest selling, websites, etc

Parting out would probably be easier. Most people on CL want to haggle the crap out of you and custom sites like this one and others want to buy new. You might be able to get what you want out of parting out over on TPU.

i came to about $800. put it on craiglist for $850 and someone like me comes in and will offer you $720 and you will take it. not too bad.

its funny tho, i am on craigslist everyday looking for desperate people who need money and i see rigs almost identical to this and people want $2,000 for it. i laugh every time i see it.

i came to about $800. put it on craiglist for $850 and someone like me comes in and will offer you $720 and you will take it. not too bad.

its funny tho, i am on craigslist everyday looking for desperate people who need money and i see rigs almost identical to this and people want $2,000 for it. i laugh every time i see it.

do they get that much?

if so, i will offer op $700 for his rig

:Peeking:

do they get that much?

if so, i will offer op $700 for his rig

:Peeking:

they might get lucky and get that much from someone who just wants a computer and doesnt want to put the research into it. they see a $2k computer on CL and think " oh its 2 grand, it must be good ".

stupid people pay more :rolleyes:

Those same people buy Alienware computers because they see they are 2 grand and think they are good.
fact

21641_496516500379062_836913042_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom