Gaming monitor help

Dalinkwent726

Baseband Member
I am building my first rig, and I am finally at the point of picking out some peripherals. I am looking for a gaming monitor that is 22"-24" and around 150-175 dollars. I know I should go to the stores and actually look at them and I plan on it, I am just looking for anyone who has hands on experience with a similar monitor and could steer me in the right direction. This forum is where I go when I am stuck on a computer problem and so far I haven't been let down. Thank you for the help and if there are any questions I will answer them to the best of my ability.

There are a lot of things I would buy on CL but a monitor happens to be one of the things I wouldn't. Simple reason, 9 times out of 10 the previous owner has touched it in some fashion. My friend put a small gash in my Samsung screen in a matter of 5 minutes just pointing at something while talking about water cooling. It's hard to mess up a video card or CPU like that when they will barely be touched at all. Simply because I'm seriously OCD about monitors makes it so I could never buy a used one.

Back
Top Bottom