My Pc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
voodoo dpesnt send screen savers with the pc... and even i they did, it would be advertizment for the company, not some sort of car

damn, you've been toasted by toast, he nailed your butt with the LCD's logos, the right one is backwards (mirrored) just like he said. And as I said before nvidia, with you first post about your computer, you screwed up when you were talking about the ram, and you did it again. Your crap is fake, otherwise you would send more images in, even with a peice of paper taped to your computer saying "This is my computer" or something. Well, this christmas maybe you grandpa will get you top of the line stuff, since he doesn't know crap about computers, but he sure knows how to save a website and go to it and pick out all the best stuff *rolls his eyes* you're a lame lier, get off this computer subject you bum.

The screen saver is a GT4 screen saver and it came w/ the bundled XP pack. IE PLUS!. Look im gonna go have my turkey dinner thats actually gonna be pizza and yall can continue this all you can eat buffet of munch on my ass. i spent money to get the pic developed and all i get is a bunch of shit. ill sned you the screen saver if i can find it and BTW its pretty immature to make an arguement w/ somebody you dont even know and to continue it over a damn computer. for the final time believe me or not idc. its my computer, i know i have it, and whether you guys believe me or not i could care less about.

found an other flaw.. Look at top of you actuall pc box. there is a reflection of a white wall... i thought ur room was black..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom