Best possible system for sub 2400$?

Will there be any harm in going for asrock z77 extreme6 instead of extreme4? Only 5$ more expensive.
Also Mguire, man please recommend me a cheaper case :p. There are so many cases out there I just get lost. There are ones with sleek looks, but I don't want to lose features ( i.e USB 3.0 is important, some cases don't have that ). I also want a case with the best airflow possible, and a case that will have no trouble having 2x680's.

No problem with it. Sorry I've been super busy all morning.

Um, find a case he likes and start listing them. I will dwindle down the bad ones for you to chose. To the USB3, just remember these boards have ports in the rear too.

Is it ok to look at sub 100$ cases? Or those won't do the job? The EVGA GTX 680 4 GB FTW is 10.5'', for the record.

with your budget, you might want a more expensive case, but there are mostly good cases to be found in the $70 to $100 range, and even a few down at$40 to $70.

Different layout, price, ect. The 300r is your basic type case with drive bays in the front and bottom mounted PSU. The 650d is more like the 800d with separated drive cages and all that nonsense.

Will I be losing much by going with the 300r instead? Will the 650d provide me with more airflow and so? The rig will contain only one SSD and one HDD, and if there's a huge need for more storage space then one more HDD, tho I doubt it's possible to fill a 2 TB/3TB HDD xD.

I have 8TB filled, but not many people do what I do.

Neither will give you better airflow over the other really. That all depends on the cable management and fans that are installed. Though, for what's there the stock fans that come with either case will do fine.

If you had to choose between the two cases, which would you choose? Disregarding the price as he has money for both.

Back
Top Bottom