Business/Personal/Family PC

BigBuckBryan

Banned
Hi guys, I'm an attorney and have recently setup a home business, what that is I will not share as its stil in the process. I needba PC that can cope with everything thats thrown at it, I need it to do everything besides made me some coffee. This PC is a major part of y businesses future success. I'm going to be brave and say go wild with he budget, as I said it needs to handle absolutely anything that's thrown at it, either being running 10 program's at any time or being able to handle and run simulators for projects I'll have to be doing. Due to high end software I'll br using Graphics must've state of the art and have to be able to cope with everything. A bit of personal use, I have a 72" 3D Tv so I'd need the PC to also act as a home cinema whilst I'm off work so me and the family can enjoy watching films, and maybe light gaming.

Well, GPUs can be the highest cost of the system for several reasons. That being said, can you at least elaborate on the software and games that will be used? If I don't have to put a 500 dollar GPU in there it reduces the cost that much and you also don't need a large PSU. If your simulation and 3D software supports GPU acceleration you'll want that extra help though.

Well I don't really have a great idea on what exact programs and applications will be used, I'm more the brains and overseer of the business, my colleague/associate is the brains behind it all. Our company provides systems defense/security services and personnel for an array of parties. From Banks to Homes, and Shopping malls to Government buildings. The programs and applications that will be used are simulations of the array of defense systems and security services our personnel and systems provide. For example how the Building personnel remain safe and the tactics our personnel or systems use to help thwart of whatever the threat maybe. From Public violence, Theft, including armed robbery, to even Terrorism attacks. You get the gist. So whatever will be used, The PC will need to handle whatever may be thrown at it, Thus why I'm putting aside whatever's needed to pay for this machine. Gaming will be generally for my children more than me, so Call of Duty, Battlefield, Gears Of War, Halo etc. My concern for personal use is Multimedia. Like I said I have a 72" 3D Full HD TV, with a Home Cinema system, all that good stuff. I just need a PC with the capabilities of meeting the demands. You all have many thanks from both my partner and I.

Back
Top Bottom