How to buy a custom computer with bad credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I are, I really wouldn't Full stop dismiss Cyberpower though, your Friend is probably the only person I've heard of with that issue, I don't know much about defective parts but maybe it got damaged? I know that Cyberpowers downfall is their shipping, the boxes always tend to be dirty and damaged, but I really really wouldn't dismiss them, you'd probably get a better deal there too. Obviously all decisions are yours, but at least see For yourself instead of going by what a Friend said.

Edit: oh I see, sorry I didn't think about shipping, I guess your main bet is to see what Cyberpower say, baring in mind that they might deny your loan, but if they don't then go with them. Your Friend is literally the only person I know who had that problem, they're a good site with a lot to offer.

Last edited:
The problem with any pre-built machine is they will lack in departments that are most needed, such as the PSU. If you are posting with your laptop now, then the parts aren't "shot". If it is going way slower than usual then you might just be throttling bad due to overheating if you haven't used a high powered air solution to blow the layer of dust out of the heatsink. If it's something like the screen being cracked then that's understandable but if you can type well on it I doubt it is really as bad you as think.

Anywho as I was saying, Cyber has a really bad habit of stuffing a case full of parts and underpowering the whole system. Not only that, but I don't think you can purchase from them with any form of financing. Could be wrong though. They also pretty much only tailor to gaming people, but typically put crap GPUs in their cheaper PCs.

I am able to use my laptop now because it is actually working now, most of the time is either wont turn on, comes up with the blue screen, and a list of other issues. And Cyberpowers only financing option is bill me later, which I have seen way too many poor reviews for

Sounds like it just needs to be maintained.

As I said before, you don't really have many options for financing on bad credit. It's like trying to buy a new car on bad credit.

Well majority of the complaints were that after they had their accounts paid off, they would keep receiving bills, which had a $0 balance on them. And I understand my choices are slim, just really trying to find something I can do quick because I really need a new computer fast. And yes I do have poor credit right now, but my financial situation is a lot better than it used to be and I am perfectly able to afford a computer on credit, if I can find somewhere to finance it

Well if I was you I'd give them a call and ask them about their Finance options, I may not know you but I really hope you get your computer, so why not just give them a call and ask, don't know if you don't ask right? And if they were 0 Dollar bills then is it really that big of a problem? If you do chose them and everything is good, If you're still not happy though give your bank a call and tell them not to withdraw anything more than the agreed price by Cyberpower

I'm gonna look into it, just checking all my options. And they weren't getting $0 bills, they were getting bills like they actually still owed something, when in fact they didn't.

Well majority of the complaints were that after they had their accounts paid off, they would keep receiving bills, which had a $0 balance on them. And I understand my choices are slim, just really trying to find something I can do quick because I really need a new computer fast. And yes I do have poor credit right now, but my financial situation is a lot better than it used to be and I am perfectly able to afford a computer on credit, if I can find somewhere to finance it

Kinda contradicted yourself again. If you're financial situation is ok, then why not just buy a PC? :neutral:

I don't see the problem in receiving bills that say $0. I mean, if they are getting debt collectors sent after them for not paying that's one thing. Simply getting a letter in the mail saying you owe 0 isn't really a problem IMO. See a Cyberpc letter in the mail, call their CS up and say hey I'm done paying can you stop wasting paper? If anymore come in toss them like junk mail.

Btw, I'm not trying to be rude about the contradictions, just it doesn't make sense.

Ok by my financial situation is ok now, I mean that yes I still have bills Im paying, but I make enough where I can afford monthly payments on a computer. And again, they are not getting bills for $0. They don't owe anymore money, but they are getting sent bills by bill me later with amounts left to be paid, as in they still owe more when they don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom