How do i view swf domain lock content outside the domain without decompiling it?

ryanawe123

Beta member
Some other tech forum's forumers have suggests: opening it with a swf decompiler and search for a domain checker, then remove the domain checking's section of the actionscript.

However, is there any software that can open the swf file (that checks the website it runs in) by tricking the swf that it is running on a website?

For example: An swf file with content only accessible when it is in year 2010 (if it checks the date on your computer but i don't want to change the date of my computer's clock), i use http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/run_as_date…
If i set year 2010 in the software, The software above makes the swf run, and tricks it that it is running in year 2010

What if: An swf file with content only accessible when it is running in a website (for example: kongregate.com it checks the site it is currently running on), what should i use?
Is there a software that i can key in the web html and the software can trick the swf file that it is running on that website?

Anyway, if you are concerned why i ask this question, it is because i only have internet access 1 hour a day, and i download kongregate games swf files from the link i find in page source info. After 1 hour of internet access, my computer's internet is cut and the computer restarts. since i cant access the internet, i have to play the game without internet. and i asked this question because i cant play the games offline. swf decompiling and editing every swf game is too time consuming and messy for me. by the way, 1) its not a problem with the internet. my parents only let me use the internet 1hour/day 2) please dont suggest downloading from other game websites, thanks, i only play kongregate games, since i am a kong user and play games to get points only on that game website. and after getting the achievements, i copy the .sol files and put it under kongregate's folder to get the achievements.

is there any freeware that can help me in my problem? if there isn't can any tech guy make one?

p.s. i hope im posting it in the right section. i cant find another appropriate section

Back
Top Bottom