Hello very new PC Tech student here!

Studenttech1

Baseband Member
Hello folks, I just happened upon this forum site and registered today. I am a new college student in my mid 40's who is majoring her first year in PC Tech support. Once I get passed this year, I will concentrate on getting my bachelors in Networking administration.

Anyway, being new to the world of all things PC I was looking for a good tech forum to talk with other experienced computer technicians and programmers and get feed back on questions I have concerning some of my home work, and lab assignments.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

You should know in advance that we won't help you directly with homework assignments but other than that, welcome to the forums.

Ok thats fine, should I have questions however, or just need some help understanding terms or how things work is it ok to ask here? Let me know.

thanks

Expanding on what Kmote said, we won't do your homework for you, but if you have specific questions we can attempt to help you. Welcome to the forum.

Ok thats fine, should I have questions however, or just need some help understanding terms or how things work is it ok to ask here? Let me know.

thanks

Expanding on what Kmote said, we won't do your homework for you, but if you have specific questions we can attempt to help you. Welcome to the forum.

Right. We're happy to help, but not by answering the questions for you.

Hey one other question, I was reading some tech news from Gizmodo and wanted to share an article but wasn't sure what forum to post it in for discussion. It's the article about DMCA making it illegal to unlock your smart phone. Please let me know if there is a news, or offtopic forum to pick this in.

This site is so informative, again I am glad I found it!

Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom