solution to fix start up issues on windows 8

madhu

Solid State Member
Hello, My windows 8 system not turning on at all. Its been a month since I installed windows 8 on my computer, now when I turn on the computer the CPU makes normal sound with single beep at starting then the fans runs casually like before, but nothing displays on the screen. Only a blue screen appearing for long time. No key from keyboard works to get home screen and nothing happens with mouse clicks. What should I do now to fix this issue permanently. My system turned off from week due to this reason, try to provide a fix for my problem at your earliest. Thank you for any response.

What computer do you have?
Can you boot into bios and see it on your screen?
If a desktop:
Have you checked monitor cables?
Tried a different monitor?
Checked keyboard and mouse connections?

export encryption to external storage message

Hello, When I turned on my system today (running on windows 8), there is a message in the home screen that - export encryption to external storage, what does this mean actually? I surprised by seeing this because I don't know what is encryption. And what should i do when this message appears? is there any cause to be happened to my system? Please give me the genuine answer related to my issue? Thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom