Future Build yay or nay

I agree with everything PP Mguire said except for windows 8 and the 64GB SSD. You can shop around and get great deals on a 120 now. I had a 64 a few years ago and after the OS is installed along with maybe one game your out of space. I actually recently got sick of a 120 and moved up to a 240.

As for windows 8, i personally don't know anybody (maximum pc included) who recommends getting away for windows 7.

I agree with everything PP Mguire said except for windows 8 and the 64GB SSD. You can shop around and get great deals on a 120 now. I had a 64 a few years ago and after the OS is installed along with maybe one game your out of space. I actually recently got sick of a 120 and moved up to a 240.

As for windows 8, i personally don't know anybody (maximum pc included) who recommends getting away for windows 7.
Within his budget while allowing room for shipping. I gave more cash to the GPU rather than the SSD because you can still fit an OS and a game or two on a 64GB SSD. I did it for 3 years until I upgraded to a 120 of which I usually always have about 40GB left.

As to Windows 8, it was cheaper than 7 pro and 8 standard supports more RAM than x64 HP. I don't like Windows 8, but some do. If they want 7 they can always change it themselves.

I'm Back.
I'm Looking for work as well but im looking for a Build more around $700. so i have to save up but not that long.

If anyone can help wit that i would be happy. i also play some games like WoW and LoL

Back
Top Bottom