Buying a laptop...I need recommendations..

ImSofaKingAwesome

Baseband Member
Hey guys, Sofa here.

Well, as you can see in the title, I'm buying a new laptop due to my Asus K-Series being down due to internal issues that are not worth fixing. Any who, the laptop will primarily be used for gaming. I will be running things like LoL, WoW, Steam, C&C, and of course Minecraft. Some others might be not listed but you get the point. I will not be running anything big like Battlefield 3, but I still want a laptop that can hold daily gameplay. Not saying that every game will need to run on the highest settings, but I also don't want to be on the lowest settings such as graphics. Meaning, I want the graphics to be pretty decent. In all honesty, I know nothing about Graphic Cards, so if you recommend me a cheap notebook and some expensive Graphics Card, I won't understand :p. My budget is only 500-700 dollars, so I know I won't be getting anything too fancy, but I still want it good. My friend recommended me Lenovo's IdeaPad series like the Y400, but it's price tag is a little too high. It would be great if it had 6-8GB, 14.5-15 inch screen, and...well that's it really. Mic doesn't matter since I have the Astro A50s, and cam won't matter either. I wanted to stay away from macs as well. I don't feel like slicing bread with its small/thin edges. If you recommend me a desktop, I will instantly deny your recommendation. If you do, read that sentence again. Sorry for being so picky, but I really want this buy to be a good one. So what can you recommend me? Thanks!
-Sofa

Back
Top Bottom