Graphics Card Upgrade Advise Needed

Thats exacly what Im doing lol my friend is goning to give $100 and his hd5770 1gb and im selling that to another for 50.

One more thing lol did I screw myself by going with that board and cpu? I was desperate wen j bought it the rampage I had died on me and I had nothing to game and it was my birthday go figure I wen amd cuz it was cheaper a intel set was gona cost me 500 plus on amazon so kind of picked what looked good

Last edited:
For the money you could have gotten a Z77 board and 3570k which would perform better for games, but honestly the CPU isn't exactly holding you back much if at all right now. Just, wouldn't have been my first choice.

Yeah I figure but as long is still good enuff iguess ill just ahve to build a monster next time lol

Yea man, it's still more than plenty. For the record (I've mentioned it before in many threads) I'm not opposed to AMD. Just most game over anything else and in that case Intel's single threaded performance just reigns supreme.

Sweet I personally havent had any issues at all with this cpu at all. **** it goes from bios to fully loaded windows in 21 secs lol and the cooler master v8 on my cpu keeps that sucker at 20 to 22c on idle gaming never seen it go past 45c. I was just curius about it.

Back
Top Bottom