Graphics Card Upgrade Advise Needed

It was a joke man :p

My experience has always been I pay more for the shipping but still get it in the same amount of time. Has ****ed me off several times in a row so I never pay extra anymore.

Ohh lol. Well I can tell you by experirence that amazon is great with their quick shipping. Case in point I got a 42 inch monitor from them and it came craked. I called them and they had a replacement on my door the next morning lol.

I have only used Amazon once and their shipping was great, but it was only once. 6 or so years ago I got a gift card to Amazon and sat on their site thinking what in the world could I possibly buy for 50 bucks that I need. Found these speakers and clicked on the free shipping. Was supposed to take an estimated week or so, but only took 2 days. Not bad, but from what I'm hearing in all these years the service is still pretty good. I still prefer Newegg for PC parts but if you have free money to spend might as well use it.

i just checked and is already on its way estimate. ill be here tomorrow

So i got it 1hr ago so far is sweet lol. i have to go to work so i wont be able to play it a bit ohh well im off the next 2 days tho.
my current build spec.
amd fx(tm)8150 eight cores 3.9 GHz
Sabertooth 990fx
Gtx660ti 3gb
G.skills 8gb
120gb ssd windows
1tb and 2tb secondarys
Corsair Carbide 500r arctic white (great freaking case)
650w corsair psu

So far im happy with my build the 560 2gb was great to i was playing battlefield 3 on ultra no problems on it but we know crysis 3 is coming to make feels like our pcs suck lol.

Now odd question I cant cross fire that 560 and 660 can I?. I would have to replace psu but im curius if is possible and would it even make sense to do so.

Ok cool im still very happy my buddy is going to get one to lol. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom