Some Questions About Hardware

CrazyBoy494

Baseband Member
First of all, would the Intel i5 3470 be good for gaming and won't botteneck with a 7870 2GB 1100MHz?
Would the Asrock H77 Pro4-M Socket 1155 support the parts above?
Will it fit in a Midi Tower Case (xPredator X1 Evil Black Edition To be specific)?
Do the games need more than 8GB or will in a year or two?

First of all, would the Intel i5 3470 be good for gaming and won't botteneck with a 7870 2GB 1100MHz?
Would the Asrock H77 Pro4-M Socket 1155 support the parts above?
Will it fit in a Midi Tower Case (xPredator X1 Evil Black Edition To be specific)?
Do the games need more than 8GB or will in a year or two?

it's a fine chip and wont bottleneck or come close to it
yes, it will support it.
yes, it will fit that case
games hardly need 4 Gb. 8 gb is good.

What's the difference between Standard ATX and just an ATX? Are they the same? I knew the sizes were different for ATX and mATX not sure about Standard one.

Each person needs a different amount of storage space...
If you're on a budget, you can start looking at 1TB hard drives. They're pretty much as cheap and they give you more storage space.

What i meant to say is for gamers aka just for games.
You could add ~50 GB of Music but that's it, i don't keep much music on this PC.

What i meant to say is for gamers aka just for games.
You could add ~50 GB of Music but that's it, i don't keep much music on this PC.

Well then again it's different from gamer to gamer... How many games do you play? How big are those games? I consider myself to be a gamer because I play games, but I manage to install all of my games on my 256GB SSD with some spare space for documents...
Music and movies go on a normal 1TB harddrive.

But I know that some hardcore gamers who play dozens of games are not able to store all their games on a 256GB SSD so it's really depending on how much games you want to install

Back
Top Bottom