Graphics Card Upgrade Advise Needed

but, the 7970 is no slouch, if i were to go AMD, that would be the only card i would consider. other than an exotic AMD card like the 7990 ( but i imagine drivers for that card are horrific at best )

I been doing some research and according to thread on toms hardware i don't know if your allowed to post links to other forums sites so i dint. well they were disusing between the gtx560 ti and gtx 660ti and they said it was over priced for what it was, I'm trying to get the best bang for my buck i know made wrong purchases b4 and i like to avoid doing so now as i stated before all input is appreciated. well ill check back in a few hrs i need some zzz

The 7970 is over $400 i cant dish out that much.looks like for my price range all i can get is a 660ti over priced or not its still going to be and improvement over my 560 or i can always pray that amazon puts the 670 on sale here in the next week or so lol.

I been doing some research and according to thread on toms hardware i don't know if your allowed to post links to other forums sites so i dint. well they were disusing between the gtx560 ti and gtx 660ti and they said it was over priced for what it was, I'm trying to get the best bang for my buck i know made wrong purchases b4 and i like to avoid doing so now as i stated before all input is appreciated. well ill check back in a few hrs i need some zzz
I'm going to be blunt, a lot of the guys on Tom's are complete idiots and *******s. Just putting it out there. The 660ti is better in most all cases than even a GTX580. For 289 it is well worth it.

AnandTech - Bench - GPU12

This is just one such general comparison to give you an idea. The 660ti trades blows with my 580, and it absolutely creams the 560ti. Not to mention, it has more VRAM than the both of them, uses way less power, and is a lot cooler.

Well thank you for taking the time ti help me im very greatfull. it came out to $350 including next day shipping not bad. Ill report back wen I get it installed thanks again

I already have 8gb and I want the card badly lol I get more ram ill have to be 4 4gb sticks my sabertooth board only has 4 ram slots

Back
Top Bottom