Graphics Card Upgrade Advise Needed

Drogos

Daemon Poster
hello. I'm currently running a EVGA GTX 560 2gb Superclocked from factory bought it last year.
My initial plan was to get another of these but i was looking and they are running about $250 or more on amazon if im going pay that much ill rather get something better and if i sli i would have to upgrade my psu and im kind of broke but have amazon credit and my friend wants buy the gtx 560 off me.
please tell what you guys think and recommend and if is better to go ati for cheaper prices and will i be ok with my corsair 650w psu.

thanks in advance all input is appreciated

sorry forgot budget is about $300 to $350 if is a good deal and worth it

after the rampage 3 that i bought used im hesitant since it died on me 6 moths later.
i rather have some kind of warranty,

if you buy an evga card used, the warranty is transferable... my 680 that i got off caigslist still has 2 years of warranty.

you can get a 670 or 680 on craigslist for $300-$350 all day long...

Really shouldn't be saying that, considering each area is different. On that claim, it's a big fat nope. I have only seen 2 680s go on sale here and one 670 that was up for 375. You can search the DFW area yourself if you don't believe me.

To the OP, yea that's a good card. Newegg sells for the same price.

and i don't have the money out pocket so i have to use my amazon credit.
aren't ati cards cheaper and are nvidia cards really that superior?

Depends on the cards in question, in terms of superior yes. Their drivers alone make them more worth the buy. Then you add image latency on AMD cards on top of it and it makes the Nvidia cards a clear winner.

Back
Top Bottom