Hello Everyone! Just getting started...

Archie

Beta member
Hey! I'm Archie. Joined to have frank discussion and learn more about seeking a career in tech. I'll be posting and asking questions quite a bit as I prepare for what the world has in store for me.

If anyone sees/reads this, I'm a US Army soldier currently deployed to Afghanistan who specializes in Satellite Communication systems, mainly set-up and operation. I've decided the Army life is not for me, and I'm ready to transition into a career I can build upon. I've got a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, but my interests and job experience have now gotten me very interested in seeking employment in the IT field. If anyone has any pointers or would care to know more information about me in the interest of helping me build an effective resume within the next 2 years, as I am finishing my service in the military, please don't hesitate at all to contact me. Any information on certs, degrees, and even suggested career fields would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and hope to one day be able to contribute something meaningful to this forum instead of just asking questions.

Back
Top Bottom