Prodigy build log

Haha I had a hunch those fans would be loud. I find it funny how most people want water for silence but most all pumps on the market that are high flow are actually noisy.

when i got the new PSU in and i could actually hear all the other components and i could hear those corsair fans i literally said, out loud , " dang it Mguire! ".

i blame you...

also, the 655 on its lowest setting is supposed to be inaudible from what ive heard and it doesnt effect flow rate enough to impact temps.

The people who claim this probably have fans that are audible and cover it up. The same kind of people also claim AIO pumps are inaudible too. I can hear my H50 pump over my fans but I have to really listen for it.

hmm, i found a 3'x2' poster of that painting on amazon for $10 :) might buy it :)

anyway,

i took the logo off my case, it was very easy to get off and didnt leave any residue or chip the paint. comes right off.

Man, that BitFenix Prodigy is a nice looking case. I've always wanted to do something like this (small case), but my hard drives limit me. Maybe I'll stick everything in a NAS some day and do this.

Looks awesome :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom