Prodigy build log

new rig, new desk!

Before:

computer-1.jpg

now:

2013-01-02223242_zps057a2d93.jpg

Nice one! If you *really want to go pro, put that computer in the drawer on the right :D Holes in the back for airflow/cables, would be sweet I think.

My favorite painting is the " melted clock " painting ( not sure if thats the name of it, but i digress ), so for christmas my step dad got me the clock from the painting, i have it on the shelf above my desk, the clock has an ever so slight tick to it... so i took the battery out... :p

Still right twice a day.

* leans over, opens drawer, looks at computer... *

wont fit :(

Break out the hacksaw? :p

here is an update, brown santa dropped off my Seasonic G sereies gold 550W psu, got it installed and buttoned everything up. the cable managment is horrible, thats mainly because this case doesnt have any windows, and its also very small and i have big hands and i really didnt care this time, so i kinda just crammed everything in there.

so what i am going to do next...

the MCP355 pump that i got is too loud, it is easily the loudest thing in the case, i have a MCP655 with variable control dial, on its way, so i will be replacing my pump. after that the corsair fans, even with the 7v inline resistor are too loud, they are the next loudest thing after the pump, i am going to be replacing them with noctua NF-F12 fans. this is good because those fans are PWM fans and will probably be around 400-500 rpm at idle, and after that, while gaming i dont care what they do, but they will do it automatically...

a 690 may or may not be in the works ;)

but for now, here are pics!

1-4_zps8dce5ffd.jpg

2-5_zps4a37b5a2.jpg

4-3_zpse2bcc49c.jpg

3-4_zps164425d6.jpg

and here is how my setup looks, my chill spot if you will ;) not a bad setup if i do say so my self!

5-3_zpsb714c110.jpg

Back
Top Bottom