TF down for a few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry K

Fully Optimized
hello...
anyone notice TF being responding slow lately?

I'm going to reboot the server, upgrade somestuff, etc.
hopefully that will fix the slowness as of late.

Either late Monday or Tuesday night

Actually yes! Mainly late at night though, suprisingly... But the amount of time it takes to post a reply, or refresh the page, is almost comparable to a snails crawl.

yeah I had noticed it over the last couple days, figured there were a lot of users or something of that nature

I actually did notice it the past week. I had attributed it to the usual fluctuations of my cable company. Thanks.

:cool:

We goin' DOWN-DOWN BAYBY!-Low-street & a Range Rover..."

A few days ago, i saw this website with a large graph that had a list of the top 10 most frequently viewed sites on the internet, and "Computer Technology Forum" came in 4'th. That pretty much explains it, but that would help alot! I couldn't even log in today! :wooha: Thanks. :cool:

Re: We goin' DOWN-DOWN BAYBY!-Low-street & a Range Rover..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
A few days ago, i saw this website with a large graph that had a list of the top 10 most frequently viewed sites on the internet, and "Computer Technology Forum" came in 4'th. That pretty much explains it, but that would help alot! I couldn't even log in today! :wooha: Thanks. :cool:

Link us? :cool:

Are you sure it's out of ALL websites...because I'd say Google, Hotmail, CNN, About, CNET, etc would come before a ten thousand member technology forum, no matter how good it is. :D

Maybe fourth out of computer-related forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom