I need a new graphic card?

BGMilan

Beta member
Hello Everyone! I own a Dell Inspiron 560 and I'm looking to upgrade the video card mainly for video-gaming purposes. My current video card is horrible, I can barely run any games so Im looking for another one. My problem is that my pc's power supply is only 300w so that limits my options. As far as I know I've got intel g45/g43 express chipset which only has about 40mb ram. I need some help with choosing a graphic card, as I'm not really experienced in this area. Thanks in advance!

More information- Windows7, Pentium dual core E5700 3GH z, 4GB RAM

since no budget.... im gonna keep it under 250 for gpu and psu.

video card..... Newegg.com - EVGA SSC 01G-P4-3652-KR GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

psu.... Newegg.com - CORSAIR Builder Series CX600 600W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

about 220 dollars plus the shipping and there's 20 dollars rebate for gpu and 10 dollars rebate for psu so basically 190 for both. hope that helps and see what others think on here first as well. :)

since no budget.... im gonna keep it under 250 for gpu and psu.

video card..... Newegg.com - EVGA SSC 01G-P4-3652-KR GeForce GTX 650 Ti 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card

psu.... Newegg.com - CORSAIR Builder Series CX600 600W ATX12V v2.3 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply

about 220 dollars plus the shipping and there's 20 dollars rebate for gpu and 10 dollars rebate for psu so basically 190 for both. hope that helps and see what others think on here first as well. :)

use v.me for extra $20 bucks off
$20 Off $199 at Newegg When You Pay with V.me by VISA - Newegg Deals, Coupons and Promos

both of those cards will still be very bad for gaming. I suggest you save up instead of spending money on those 2 cards you linked.

According to Dell's website the optional gfx processor for an Inspiron 560 was this AMD Radeon HD 6450 1GB DDR3

So I would recommend you get that as it will likely work best with your PSU and other components.

(Unless that's the one you already have in which case I would highly suggest you just build a gaming rig. There's no way you're going to get a Dell to perform the way you want it to.)

Thanks to everyone who replied! Im not that much of a hard gamer so i will stick with the one I pointed out. I know it's not perfect for gaming, but can't be worse than the one I have now.

Back
Top Bottom