In Need of a new Desktop!...kinda

Payne99

Baseband Member
Another post! However completely irrelevant to my other post in a different topic. My situation is as follows, last year I purchased for my gf a fairly decent laptop at a great price. Accidents happen as we are human and BAM! Laptops dead as a doorknob and with Futureshop telling me I'm SoL. So what brings me to this post yet again is I am looking to getting her a desktop instead as she does alot of homework with very mild light gaming. I am Canadian and my purchasing sites of choice are Ncix.ca and Newegg.ca
Qualifications:
-Schooling & Homework / +work (multiple windows, essays, music)
-Light gaming as in (Puzzle games, Sim Games like Roller Coaster Tycoon 1-3?, even Harry Potter games for instance!)
-Music/Photos (No editing)

Not looking to break the bank just something ideal for her. It's either this or another laptop.

To be honest, if she's only going to use it for schoolwork and homework and just very light games, every pre-built pc for about 400 to 600 dollars would suit her fine these days...

Check out these NCIX-built pc's: Click Here
Or some pre-built pc's from Newegg: Click Here

Of course, the higher the price, the better the pc's get and also the more "futureproof" they are... But since you didn't give a budget, I think this pricepoint is very acceptable ;-)

I was debating the laptop for awhile but after considering it again she stated that she would be more willing to work assignments and game at a desktop than just at a table or couch with a laptop. Thanks alot for that build!

Back
Top Bottom