Issues with Graphics

Thank you all for your replies.

In regards to that second link and Sly's post, he's saying I need to basically rollback my graphics drivers to my original XP one? I uninstalled the driver the other day and restarted my computer and it just re-installed the one which Win8 gave me.

I notice in the link he provides that it is has links for Win7 drivers, obviously I would have thought I would need the XP ones?

It seems quite complicated just to allow me to play games and don't want anything to go wrong and mess up my computer.

Regards,

Labby

Windows 8 is closer to Win7 kernelwise, hence why sometimes Win7 drivers can work on Win8. he's saying you need to modify a driver file and then attempt to install it.

You know, I can't for the life of me remember 100% if it was Series 4, I'm pretty sure it was though.

My specs are below:

Kind regards,

Labby

Attachments

• specs.png
    specs.png
    44 KB · Views: 2
Alright, in the most recent link I posted, download the "Download this first" link and then under the 4 Series header download the 32bit version since you're running 32bit version of Win8.

Follow the first post there. It says to run the certificate installer first, insrall the driver, change Windows updare settinds, reboot, and then hide the Intel update.

Back
Top Bottom