Dvd+r/cw

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiZcO

In Runtime
im buying a DVD+R which burns DVD's and CD's and the drive can play dvd's all in one... but i was wondering since that one drive does everything. what can i do for a 2nd drive. cause i need a 2nd drive if i want to copy a game a friend has or if i want to copy DVD's... what would i do for a 2nd drive lol... any opions?

I know with CDs you can copy a CD by making an image on the hard drive and then copying it to a blank CD. If this works the same way for DVDs, then you only need one drive. If not then just get the drive you are getting now but get a second one.

a 2nd dvd burner? lol.. i was just thinking of gettin a 2nd drive which would be a DvD rom so i could just copy stuff.

Ohhh, not a great idea to copy on the fly. I would buy a second CDRW that also plays DVD ROMs. The price is only a couple of $ more than a straight CDRW. Most CDRW has a higher recording speed on CDs than the DVD RW can do. You wrote that you are buying a DVD+R, I hope that you meant DVD RW that writes both +R and -R.

yeah DVD RW :) Copy DVD's -R and +R and Copys CD's and its a DvD player..the one im gettin has DVD write speed of 12x and write CD's for 48x i think thats fast enough? lol.

looking at that DVD+CW and it says Interface type E-IDE.. i thought all of them was supose to be just IDE... does E-IDE mean that my motherboard wouldnt work with that Drive?

The one you are getting will do everything you want just fine. It will work just fine with your motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom