Administrator rights in Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
yours is dutch right? so I would suspect it's spelled different. :)
it works on my xp home and my xp pro systems, so I'm hoping it works for him.

If you can't get it to work, I would suggest searching the MS website for the command. I'm sure they have a listing of the processes, and their language equivalents (most likely on the Dutch version of the site).

I tried that command, but the same error, Contact your system Administrator.. Mannn Administrator no longer exist... how can i tell this to bill gates A$$

it is getting me weird..

how can i tell this to bill gates A$$
You could send a letter to Bill, and if it actually reached him, he'd say "Gee...I need to give this to someone who actually has control over the software now."

Sorry, I had a typo in my post giving that command. Try useing nusrmgr.cpl That should do it. I'm sorry. :eek:

Come on!! guys, temme what i need to do?

DO i need to reset it or what.. ??

cause i turn it on in safe mode also, it gives me an administrator login, but that also doesn't have proper rights.. say, what do i do??

see if you can find a program called ERDCommander2k online somewhere. It will let you boot into NTFS from CD and you can delete the folders I said before. Also, look into BartPE. It's very cool and I don't think it costs much...

or consider a rebuild. Might be time to cut your losses.

I guess i will try to copy ntuser.dat from some other XP based computer to that directory atleast it will have the rights.. of administrations, then i can always change the configuration.. after i load it to safe mode..

Shall i do like this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom