How did I do?

Matt77

Daemon Poster
Hey,
I gave my Xeon PC to a friend who has a PC repair shop to do some work on it, I've been pretty low on time. He installed a nice wireless card with antennas, installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Word, and other software. He also replaced the DC jack on my dad's laptop for $100 out the door. Was this a good deal?

Also, he accepts laptop trades- should I trade an iBook G4 1.33GHZ 1.5GB RAM (Max specs :p) to him for an Intel C2D iMac?

Matt

Hey,
I gave my Xeon PC to a friend who has a PC repair shop to do some work on it, I've been pretty low on time. He installed a nice wireless card with antennas, installed Windows 7 Ultimate x64, Word, and other software. He also replaced the DC jack on my dad's laptop for $100 out the door. Was this a good deal?

Also, he accepts laptop trades- should I trade an iBook G4 1.33GHZ 1.5GB RAM (Max specs :p) to him for an Intel C2D iMac?

Matt

Never really had anyone work on anything for me but that seems like a pretty decent price. Not sure about the mac trade. I'm assuming the C2D iMac is much faster.

PowerPC is a crap architecture. I've been too busy working on my truck, plus I didn't want to pay for system builder 7. Plus this guy bulk orders parts, so its cheap. He even had some hard to find RAM I needed :eek:

Back
Top Bottom