Compatible check

perfect! good job!

only thing i would change, and this is just me, would be the case, check out Corsair cases... they are leaps and bounds better than coolermaster...

but thats a pretty good price on a professional series corsair.

^

If I lower it down were talking about a 10-20 dollar difference....Then when i want to do a crossfire config I have to buy a new one and I need more power....

I plan on getting a SSD crossfire more ram and another HDD later on...

Thanks for all the help...

Also my friend said amazon is horrible with packing computer parts is that true?

They shipped my JBL 2.1 in the original box it came in. Luckily, inside JBL packed them pretty good. If that is any indication.

If you plan to Crossfire then why not just get a beefier single GPU? Makes more sense considering driver and game support lacks bad for AMD cards. IIRC 5970 still doesn't run well in Crossfire mode for some games and it's an old card.

They shipped my JBL 2.1 in the original box it came in. Luckily, inside JBL packed them pretty good. If that is any indication.

If you plan to Crossfire then why not just get a beefier single GPU? Makes more sense considering driver and game support lacks bad for AMD cards. IIRC 5970 still doesn't run well in Crossfire mode for some games and it's an old card.

Then I wont do crossfire but I still ahve the option if I decide it... I am only 13 so making 1000 bucks was not easy.....

I'd also suggest an SSD, get a 120 GB + Samsung or Intel. Will knock a hole in your wallet but be well worth it. If you are not planning on overclocking you can put off buying a CPU cooler if money is an issue. SSD's are the best thing since dual core.

Back
Top Bottom