FNG

Pegasus88

Baseband Member
hello again, where can a FNG learn the ins and outs of computer building, i know a few things (memory size for example) but i don't know most of the terminology and and what certain numbers mean and what makes it good or bad when Im looking at parts at NEWEGG.COM (e.g. What does DDR3 mean and why is it good ?). I hate too sound like a dumb ass but I got to learn it some how

hello again, where can a FNG learn the ins and outs of computer building, i know a few things (memory size for example) but i don't know most of the terminology and and what certain numbers mean and what makes it good or bad when Im looking at parts at NEWEGG.COM (e.g. What does DDR3 mean and why is it good ?). I hate too sound like a dumb ass but I got to learn it some how

Check out some youtube channels and look through some old videos there are usually tutorials and what not. LinusTechTips, NCIXcom, TimeToLiveCustoms, techtomorrow, pcwizkid, etc... there are a bunch. Just scroll through videos and just use google search to first maybe look how to build a custom pc and then search the parts you remember to learn more.

Back
Top Bottom