6800 Ultras SLI Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
*whew* so much I want to say but I will refrain.....lets get this thread back on topic...hmm..what was the topic.............oh yea. SLI video cards! Personally, I don't think I will spend the money on it. I will probably wait for the R520 core or Nvidia's next creation, whatever is faster, to upgrade. Like i've said before, I want my next rig to be Unreal Engine 3 ready.

hu_xu said:
Guys who cares?

It's his comp I mean seriously a person has to have no life to lie about their PC.

To come to think of it a person has to be a total nerd to even argue about it like you guys are.

Seriously though who cares?

Guys should be arguing about girls not PC spare parts! :D

You're right, I'm sorry :sigh:

-Dan The Man

hu_xu said:
Guys who cares?

It's his comp I mean seriously a person has to have no life to lie about their PC.

To come to think of it a person has to be a total nerd to even argue about it like you guys are.

Seriously though who cares?

Guys should be arguing about girls not PC spare parts! :D

Although I don't agree with half of this stuff, I will have to say that I shouldn't have taken part in starting this argument. I apologize for the way I have behaved. If Nvidia fan boy is lying, its his business. I will not take part in these arguments again.

so far though you have started every single one of them besides the one nubius started. i mena seriously why do not believe me? its just retarted, do i have to send you a pic of my house?

Nvidia fan boy
Why are you listing an incompatible part in your system specs and not the parts you are using?
I am not putting my spare parts in my sig either. You should at least mention the RAM that's actually beeing used.

Hey, 9000 in 3Dmark05 is beastmode! But yeah, its pathetic it can't beat some single cards in some part of the benches. But then again, if you notice, it starts owning again when you enable AA and AF.

We wont see the benefits until 64 bit processing . Its time to shine will come :) . I kinda like the idea being able to switch from 1 card to the other in a few seconds :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom