6800 Ultras SLI Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i have it im not actually using it. dont you have other things to do besides try and make me look stupid? why dont you actually take the fact that my system pwns yours and stop being jealous.

LMAOROFL!! :p :p :p :D LOL!!!!! Just today you were talking about how awesome your Ultra EE was and now you say you have the material but you don't use it!!!!!

wat about the 30" screens, voodoo doesnt have them... or gimme a link, i cant find it seriously

y in the living hell would u buy 2 3k screens for ur pc? huge wast of money IMO but it is tight ass tho :D

Nvidia fan boy said:
well if you would have seen the post when i had the first fight w/ nubiud over it you would have seen the reason why i have the damn machine in the first place. i didnt buy it my grandparents did and yes im a rich bastard ok? is that what yall wantde me to say?http://voodoo.ca/systems/advanced.aspx?t=2&p=320

Rich?! You say that you're from a Cheap Motel in your profile! Don't tell me you're 'rich'!!!

-Dan The Man

Guys who cares?

It's his comp I mean seriously a person has to have no life to lie about their PC.

To come to think of it a person has to be a total nerd to even argue about it like you guys are.

Seriously though who cares?

Guys should be arguing about girls not PC spare parts! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom