6800 Ultras SLI Benchmarks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man...i can't believe 2 6800 Ultras still can't bean an X800XT P.E. in HL2. We're talking some major, major bucks for an SLI setup...

maybe in a few months when they are stable and start to pwn nowmal setups. i dont want to dump money into something that is worse than what i got. you know what i mean?

Nvidia fan boy said:
maybe in a few months when they are stable and start to pwn nowmal setups. i dont want to dump money into something that is worse than what i got. you know what i mean?

Hey nvidia....i found a flaw in your system specs. Socket 939 doesn't support DDR2. Unless you somehow magically crammed a 240-pin DIMM into a 184-pin slot. Heh, I knew your specs were fake. How about posting your REAL specs?

*EDIT* In Case he changes his specs to cover it up..here they are
AMD Atlon FX-55@2.6ghz
Corsair XMS2 Pro DC DDR2 PC2 5400w/ active LED's
Plextor Dual Layer 16X DVD+- R/RW
2x400gig SATA RAID
Geforce 6800Ultra EE core@650/mem@1350
2 30" Voodoo LCD TV's w/ speakers
SoundBlaster Audigy2ZS Platinum Pro
Creative Gigaworks7.1 700watts
3dmark03-19875
Aquamark03-72,365

beedubaya said:
Hey nvidia....i found a flaw in your system specs. Socket 939 doesn't support DDR2. Unless you somehow magically crammed a 240-pin DIMM into a 184-pin slot. Heh, I knew your specs were fake. How about posting your REAL specs?

:eek:

BURN!

You just got SERVED SO BAD! Next time tell the truth about your specs. You just made youself look like a complete fool in front of all of TF.

-Dan The Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom