Rate the Wire Management Above You!

New RAM kit. Don't mind the HDD just kind of sitting there lol.

DSCN2253.jpg

DSCN2254.jpg

Nice. One of the only things I would say because I'm a neat freak. I would make the SATA cables black. Also make the logo on your H60 I'm guessing, So that it is right side up.But other than that, Nice rig. Hopefully here in a week or two ill have my rig done and ill post a pic.

Last edited:
Nice. One of the only things I would say because I'm a neat freak. I would make the SATA cables black. Also make the logo on your H60 I'm guessing, So that it is right side up.But other than that, Nice rig. Hopefully here in a week or two ill have my rig done and ill post a pic.
All of my black cables are messed up because I have had them for almost 10 years. The yellow and red cables are brand new to keep my drives from disconnecting. The black cables will be thrown away and replaced in my server once I get a new board for my 3960x.

Can't make it rightside up (says H50 in my sig). The tubing makes it so that is impossible. I'm on the edge trying to decide if I should buy new tube for my custom loop or just wait for a new board.

Why the switch?
I had to sell my board and the 750 was in my server. So I had to combine my server and main rig and I couldn't do that in the NZXT. Unless you mean why the switch on 580s. I just prefer eVGA and reference coolers for the possibility of water later on.

Ah yea, had to sell the board. I'm waiting from a response from ASRock on getting the Extreme 9. If I don't get one, my recommendations will switch to Asus lol. To be completely honest, there is NO difference between the 3960x and this 750 on every day tasks and gaming. The only thing I'm hurt on is Handbrake performance converting FRAPS raw to mp4.

When did we stop rating builds? XD lawl...

Anyways, Thor is in, Sniper mobo still not in, and won't be installed for at least a month currently due to me not having much time. But, I decided to put Thor to use, he is a good little boy... Though I am still ****ed about a few things concerning it...

SANY0434_zps69256ede.jpg

SANY0429_zps8b27c3ae.jpg

Back
Top Bottom