"No signal" error

N1trogenius

Beta member
Alright..this problem is starting to **** me off now, because I am trying to fix it for a week and nothing has changed.

My build is: i5-3570 soket 1155 Asus P8Z77 V-LX 2400Mhz soket 1155 Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600Mhz Powercolor HD 7970 Vortex II PCS+ 3GB 384Bit OCZ Modxstream Pro 600W 80+ modular Viewsonic 23" DVI/VGA LFull HD LED(I sent this back cause I thought the monitor would be the problem and exchanged it with: Philips 21.5" HDMI/DVI/VGA Full HD 1080p LED

I get nosignal error on both of these monitors, but yesterday when I plugged in the 7 years old VGA 18" monitor of my uncle everything was fine, all the drivers are installed and are up to date, those monitors work with other devices, I played Sleeping Dogs maxed out on 1280x768 on that old monitor and never dropped down below 60FPS.

And yesterday my new Philips(I stated it above) arrived as I got the same error on Viewsonic so I changed it, anyway I plugged in this Philips baby and again, no signal message on the screen.

I am so ****ed off, please help me.

When you turn the computer on and wait a while does it try booting Windows or simply no post? After about 10-20 seconds if your HDD or SSD is showing activity through the LED then just let it do its thing.

Have you tried to run the setup menu on the monitor. I know you shouldn't have too but it wouldn't hurt to at least go through the settings.are you hooking the monitor up with a HDMI cable?

Back
Top Bottom