Unsolvable problem

So it's doing this in XP too or no?
Yeah it's the same no matter what OS.

What really doesn't make since is it will run in safe mode but not with a fresh install. So it will remain running in safe mode. If it does go into your system folder and administration tools event viewer,windows logs,application, and also system and see what you find in there. It may point you to some problem...
I'll go there and take a look soon, I wasn't able to update my bios cause the bios update software refuses to work -.-

And I tried installing ubuntu as well but it just shuts down while it's loading the stuff on the USB.

Edit:
Update!
I did manage to install the bios anyway, but I still have the same problems. As soon as I try to use the internet it shuts down.

Last edited:
Probably a redundant question, but after installing is the OS able to get to desktop and you install things, or is it you do a fresh install of Windows and it wont boot to desktop.

Also during each fresh install are you formatting the drive?

Probably a redundant question, but after installing is the OS able to get to desktop and you install things, or is it you do a fresh install of Windows and it wont boot to desktop.

Also during each fresh install are you formatting the drive?

yeah the OS does get to desktop but as soon as I start a "heavy" program, sometimes when I install stuff, use the internet or sometimes when I insert an USB stick it just shuts off.

And yes everytime I did a freash windows install I formatted the drive.

I've been trying so many things now that I'm starting to lose track of what I've done and not x)

Ah I was under the impression you never were able to.

Just got to go through standard procedure. Take everything out, put motherboard on the box, PSU out of case, leave everything unplugged except 1 stick of RAM, your HDD, and the video card. See what happens.

Ah I was under the impression you never were able to.

Just got to go through standard procedure. Take everything out, put motherboard on the box, PSU out of case, leave everything unplugged except 1 stick of RAM, your HDD, and the video card. See what happens.

Alright, kinda did a similiar thing before. I didn't have the stuff outside the case though :eek: so out of case, put motherboard on box. 1 stick ram,gpu,psu outside as well and cpu?

I was reading something you wrote earlier about having to continually hit your start button to get it to start up ans I am probably way off but have you checked all your front header pin out. To your switches is your power switch messed up or could your reset be hooked up wrong. Just a guess.

Re: ok to all i have a Unsolvable problem

Unsolvable problem i got 2 laptops 1 acer and 1 hp the hard drives went bad so i got new ones the same as the old.ok so i boot with win xp pro cd when it gets to (setup is starting widows) the screen terns blue with ..windows has been shut down to prevent demage ect..
+++ stop : 0x0000007b (0xf78d2524,0xc0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000) i run i diagnostics on it it was all ok pass memery,hdd ect.???:annoyed:

Re: ok to all i have a Unsolvable problem

Unsolvable problem i got 2 laptops 1 acer and 1 hp the hard drives went bad so i got new ones the same as the old.ok so i boot with win xp pro cd when it gets to (setup is starting widows) the screen terns blue with ..windows has been shut down to prevent demage ect..
+++ stop : 0x0000007b (0xf78d2524,0xc0000034,0x00000000,0x00000000) i run i diagnostics on it it was all ok pass memery,hdd ect.???:annoyed:

You added this post on the bottom of someone else's post so you may want to ask this question on your own post so people will se it and respond. Usually this happens when something is not right with the hardware. Have you tried this in both laptops and same problem with both. Also check in your BIOS and see if the drives show up there.

Back
Top Bottom