HL2 question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
it really depends on the monitor too. Like some old CRTs can't get you the right colors but with the new LCDs you can tell the difference.

Trust me, guys. The intro scene is supposed to be all whacked out with inversions, color-stripping, etc. I saw it's first renderings last year.

On a side note, it's a pretty sweet G-man intro.

yea damn right it is! as soon as i saw the G-Man.. drool started wetting my pants i already needed to change;)

That is not normal. IDK what it is but its deff not normal.

Ive played it to and own 2 copies in the house
It's statements like those that make me doubt half the things you say.......I've noticed quite a few posts from you Nvidia, where your info is either completely wrong, broken into chunks of right and wrong, or a simply 'I agree'

Read more in depth before you post these 2 sentence responses.
Not saying people don't make mistakes, but I've noticed you post a lot of info especially regarding overclocking that could lead people the wrong way of the help they require.

BTW: To stay on the subject of HL2, the intro was cool, but even though most will probably disagree I completely hate the Roboticness of the G-man....granted he somewhat did that in the first one to give the illusion like "he's not of this world" it just completely annoys me that he speaks like a forked tongue american-indian or something. Wuh....ake.......up..............mis..................ter..........Free...........man......

bah, way too much for my liking.

haha, hmm maybe not my place to say but agreeing on assessment of nvidia

as to the intro, to each his own i suppose.

I just finshed HL2 it was real good.On to the next.Painkiller just came out with a new one. Battle out of Hell looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom