my 3dmark05 scores...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have Doom 3, but I can tell you now that it would be excellent seeing as how I played the demo and there was NO lag at all on maximum settings. I was impressed and honest to say, I hope I will hold on to this GT for a long while before I upgrade again.

As tempting as it is to upgrade to a 6800GT, I can't even dream of having the money now and also I think I want my next upgrade to be able to max out Unreal Engine 3 games at high fps (the GT will run them but barely).

You keep saying that the modern cards will barely run this engine but I think you're wrong. The only reason the Unreal 3 engine is being tested is because if nVIDIA, the GT and the Ultra are performing the tests that you see in the demo.

We will see in time though, can't wait :D

GameGURU said:
You keep saying that the modern cards will barely run this engine but I think you're wrong. The only reason the Unreal 3 engine is being tested is because if nVIDIA, the GT and the Ultra are performing the tests that you see in the demo.

We will see in time though, can't wait :D

Yea, but an X800 pro for sure won't if I had to guess....

Hmm, well we will see. Back on this topic, I cant wait to see the computers that will run this test and Ace it with like 21k as the score, then we are getting into the insanley realistic life like graphics.

GameGURU said:
Hmm, well we will see. Back on this topic, I cant wait to see the computers that will run this test and Ace it with like 21k as the score, then we are getting into the insanley realistic life like graphics.

I imagine that this is what we will be seeing with Unreal Engine 3 generation systems. I'm not talking about the 6800s that will run Unreal Engine 3 medium to low settings, I am talking about the cards that will be able to max out unreal engine 3 and stay over 60 fps.....which I will want for a game as responsive as UT2006 should be. Man, I hope I have a good paying job when that comes around.

What do yall think my sys will make on 05? just wonderin cause i dont want to dwnld it and be embarressed. BTW my Nvidia even PWNS ATI's latest on HL2. yes beedubaya and nubius i bought HL2 and am now playing it.

Well...fanboy im not sure if there should even exist in you a thread of embarassment or worry becuase my system scored above 5000. I really want to see what you get, your rig owns the world!!!

oh yeah...gimme that 6800 EE and i'll trade ya a nice pretty washington :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom